The KICKR HEADWIND is the first ever smart fan, designed with the cyclist in mind. Its Targeted Airflow Pattern mirrors the shape and position of a cyclist's body while riding. The KICKR HEADWIND is sensor controlled so as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed, and there are also 4 manual speed settings should you want to set your own ideal airflow. With speeds of over 30 mph (48 kph), the KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during the toughest training sessions.
- With wind speeds topping out at over 30 mph the KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during your hardest efforts.
- The Targeted Airflow Pattern of the KICKR HEADWIND is designed to mirror the shape and position of a cyclist's body while riding on a bicycle.
- Control the speed of your KICKR HEADWIND by pairing your ANT+ speed sensor, heart rate monitor, or smart trainer directly to the fan. As your speed or heart rate increases so will the fan speed.
- Pair to the Wahoo App via Bluetooth for easy fan speed control at your fingertips.
- Control the KICKR HEADWIND with a simple press of a button. Four (4) preprogrammed fan speeds allow you to select your ideal airflow.
- The KICKR HEADWIND was specially designed to fit with the KICKR DESK. The wheels on the KICKR HEADWIND allow you to roll the fan into position when it is attached to your KICKR DESK.
- Motor Spec: 120v 60hz
- Dimensions (leg tucked): 16"L x 12"W x 19"H
- Dimensions (leg extended): 18"L x 12"W x 19"H
- Weight: 12 lb
- Max Fan Speed: 30 mph/48 kph
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: Pair to phone to control the fan speed via app / ANT+: Pair to speed sensor, heart rate monitor, or smart trainer to control fan speed
- Adjustable Leg: Yes - 2 Positions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.