Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Want to Plan Ahead?
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Starting at $79.99
Everything Torqued, Aligned and Adjusted
- Torque all fasteners
- Align and adjust brakes
- Align and adjust shifting
- Adjust headset
- Inspect Bottom Bracket
- 10% OFF Any Additional Labor
*parts not included
Starting at $149.99
Everything Cleaned, Tensioned, Aligned, and Adjusted:
Includes everything at Level 1 Plus:
Remove and Deep clean all drivetrain components
- Lateral and Vertical Wheel Truing
- Adjust wheel Bearings
- FOR A LIMITED TIME...
- 20% OFF Add'l Parts AND Labor!!!
- *parts not included in package price
Starting at $299.99*
Everything Cleaned & Tuned To Perfection:
- Includes everything at Level 2 Plus:
• Disassemble entire bike and deep clean all parts
• Overhaul and replace all bearing systems
• Flush and replace hydraulic brakes
• Replace and re-route all cables and housing
• Overhaul front and rear mountain bike suspension and dropper post
- *parts not included
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.