What is "IT"?
IT - prounoun
used as subject usually in reference to a lifeless thing or an abstract entity
Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Overwhelm, Burnout, Anger, Fear, Loneliness, Poor Health...
"IT" is different for everyone.
Many of us are fighting a battle with something on a daily basis. It may be minor or major… mental or physical.
Dave discovered a way to use his bike as a tool to manage "IT" out of his daily life. Just ask his wife Tabitha...
He was able to transition to a life with Freedom, Confidence, Progress, Peace, Community, Family...
He has helped and inspired hundreds of people to do the same through the BikeItOut Community at Dave's Bike Shop.
NOW, many of his experiences and tools are available to you to do the same without geographic boundaries!
Members Enjoy ADDITIONAL Access to:
- Events: BikeItOut+ members get first dibs on our events and workshops, which are designed to help you develop new skills and connect with other members.
- Members Only Deals on Accessories & Merchandise!
- Members-only online forum: Connect with other members, share knowledge, and collaborate in our members-only online forum.
- BikeItOut-X Guided Programs: Some members may want a deeper understanding of how they can personally implement the BikeItOut lifestyle. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the resources you need to succeed. Whether you're looking to simply reduce your daily stress level, connect with like-minded community, or pursue a fitness goal, we'll help you find the resources you need.
- BikeItOut Peer Groups (Coming Spring '23!): Connect, share and grow with like-minded people, while receiving guidance and validation that will help you achieve your goals and improve your overall well-being.
- Early access to future offers and technology (BikeItOut App Coming Soon!)
NOTE TO OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY!!! - Our weekly community rides will remain open to the public at no charge. Members will have access to additional events & resources. Thank you for all you do to support the local cycling community!
* Some activities may require additional entry fees.